Re: sorry if this is a repost

by "Leah Fretwell" <leah_marie_f(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Sun, 2 Jul 2000 12:00:43 -0700
 To:  "Robert Swist" <bobswist(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Robert:

I have a dial up connection on a bad phone line and didn't have any problems
with loadtime. I'm using IE 5.0 and it sniffed that out just fine. My screen
resolution is 640X480 cause I can't wear bifocals and use the computer and
it looked just fine to me. I think the colors are fine, no problem here!

Leah