CIH virus to go off sunday...

by "belai123" <belai123(at)cybertime.net>

 Date:  Fri, 24 Jul 1998 15:25:40 -0700
 To:  "David Wilkerson" <wilkman97(at)email.msn.com>,
<kathy(at)webniche.com>,
"HWG Critiques" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi all,
I was scanning articles at ZDNET and came across this article. I thought I'd
pass it on to members who might not be aware of it! ZDNET provides links to
methods of protecting your computer!

Any of you who are running Windows 95 or 98, PLEASE follow the link below
and learn how to protect your computer from the CIH virus set to go off
Sunday.  Your computer is probably not infected, but if it is it will be
very expensive to fix and you may have to replace it.  This information
comes from Ziff-Davis, IBM, and Symantec, not from some cheesy prankster.