RE: One page away from completion

by "J. Foliot" <fouram(at)sympatico.ca>

 Date:  Sun, 23 Aug 1998 21:40:58 -0400
 To:  "R. S. Williams" <rmmwms(at)worldnet.att.net>
 Cc:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Renita,

Oops...there is actually nothing in the August calendars as I  am planning
on rolling this out Sept 1.
The Sept. Calendars (link at the bottom of the table/calendar) for both
clubs have information posted, with links to the sidebar

Thanks for stopping by.  The buttons...sort of hard (to read), hard, or
really hard?  It's a real estate question...how much room to give up to
navigation...?