RE: Solution7.com

by "Mike Eovino" <meovino(at)erols.com>

 Date:  Mon, 3 May 1999 12:07:57 -0400
 To:  <andrew(at)solution7.com>,
"Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I really like the look, but please don't fool with my status bar.  I like to
know where I'm linking to (and I know I'm not alone here).  Creating
meaningful names and using mouseOver is cool, but don't use it for anything
else.

When linking to an external site, open them up in another browser window.
Be sure yours is still there for me to come back to.

Typo on Downloads page "FTP Programes"

Otherwise, I like it.  Loads quickly, gets the point across.  Looks good,
clean.  Keep up the good work

Mike Eovino
Webmaster
Estes Express Lines