FW: http://home.neo.rr.com/sct/

by "Elias Thienpont" <elias(at)assumptionabbey.com>

 Date:  Wed, 30 Jun 1999 08:43:54 -0600
 To:  "HTML Writers Guild / Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
It is a nice site overall. Load times are OK. While waiting for the graphics
to load for the first time, I would have liked better text to look at.
Nowhere do you really give your location, even on the location page. I would
like to have seen *that* while the first page was loading. Perhaps in some
nice bold blue italic letters the name of the company, city and state, so
that we would know what is coming in.

Your top logo (center) is different for each page, and so takes extra time
to load, but the only difference is the blue text that goes with it. That
text should be part of the page rather than the image, this little
difference would really speed loading times.

The History Page seems to be missing.

Overall a nice site.

Br. Elias