Re: Feed back on German Shepherd Site

by "Nancy Whittley" <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>

 Date:  Wed, 22 Dec 1999 09:26:16 -0500
 To:  "Leslie R. Williams" <LeslieR._Williams(at)bc.sympatico.ca>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Viewed with Netscape 4.6 Win98 PII 350 ASDL connection.

Site is very nice.  I liked the lay out and design, very attractive,
great shots of the dogs, and a very uniform look.  If I had to
find something wrong,... it is with one of your mouseovers.

The three big ones that point to the dog breeds.  German Shephards
moves when you mouseover, and the others do not.  The smaller
ones expand, but they are all uniform so that looks planned and it
looks ok, but that one mouseover shifts to the right, when you
roll the mouse over it, and the others do not, so it is out of place
sort of.  Other than that I just think you did a good job presenting
the dogs and the trainer info, very interesting site, I enjoyed it.

Good Luck

Nancy