Re: Request: NYM Ministries

by "Robert Chapman" <galaxy2k(at)gate.net>

 Date:  Wed, 2 Feb 2000 10:40:41 -0500
 To:  "Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"David Hertzler" <dhertzle(at)dryden.lakeheadu.ca>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi David
Checked out your site MSIE 5.0  800X600  28K
Loaded rather quick
The bricks do not work for me
You have a counter with no explanation what it is "visitor number"
there seems to be a white shadow around counter numbers and other stuff
elimination of the bricks bg and using a plain light color would be nice
good luck
robert1