Re: Comments on my newly designed site, please

by "Robert Chapman" <galaxy2k(at)gate.net>

 Date:  Sat, 29 Apr 2000 09:34:12 -0400
 To:  "Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"Alessandro" <abru(at)swissonline.ch>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Alessandro
I checked out your church site  MSIE 5.0  800X600
Loaded rather quick. I found the graphic in the upper left very distracting
also the small picture on the right very dark could not make it out. It
should be more visible what it is or get rid of it. Also I did not study it
but something is wrong with your frames they should flow into each but they
do not. The one that works correct is "Diocese page"
just my opinion
robert1
http://www.galaxy2k.com