Re: You are invited to critique: EmixodE Communications!

by "bmccune" <bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Sun, 24 May 1998 06:40:53 -0500
 To:  "Mike Green" <mgreen(at)iname.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

>Dear List Members!
>-- I *REALLY* wish to know how fast the site loads for you, especially
those
>HTML pages which are using dHTML layers - I noticed myself that Netscape
>Navigator was not loading them as fast as I with MSIE 4.
>The address for the site is: http://www.emixode.com
>Thanks a million all!
>Regards,
>  Mike Green

Nice job, loaded within 15secs with below equip. Layout was precise and to
the point, I had a hard time finding anything to cut on but I did <G>.. This
is a maybe though. Is your top title links suppose to be very light in color
or is it that I have been here already and they have changed. Hmmmm... To
many pages, to little memory... Anyway thought the Light color just a bit to
light on the Links at top Only...

Chief thats IT.... All and all very nice site.....

Ben

IE 4.0, IE 4.1, NS 3.1
233mhz
56k Motorola
72MB
640x480

Dragon Works Web Design
E-Mail: dragonwk(at)ix.netcom.com
Ben McCune
E-Mail: bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com
ICQ - 9916649
WebMaster <---- "A Title used by many practiced by few"
"Atop the Dragon's Wings he rode, Atop those sturdy wings of Old"