Re: Hello??

by "Dick Hubbard" <dickh(at)ableweb.net>

 Date:  Fri, 9 Oct 1998 20:46:19 -0700
 To:  "HWG Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"Nick Finck" <nick(at)whitehorse.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Nick:  Glad to see norm Thompson is going on line. I don't really have a
suggestion, just something to think about.  I do a weekly newsletter for our
local Kiwanis club and am experimenting with a pdf file generated from
Pagemaker 6.5, which is the program I use to produce the newsletter.  The
pdf file only takes up about 70kb and looks great.  You can check it out at
http://kiwanis.ableweb.net.

I was just wondering if you couldn't put your whole catalog on the
site --section by section, I.e., women's section, men's section, etc --and
speed up your customers' search. You need Acrobat Reader to open pdf files
but it's a free download.  There may problems I don't recognize and perhaps
others will comment.

Dick Hubbard