Re: Request Critique

by "Ben" <ben(at)web877.net>

 Date:  Sun, 25 Oct 1998 06:58:06 -0600
 To:  <cn(at)tryne.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>I've recently developed a site, and I'm looking for some feedback and
>help regarding the layout.
>Here's the site:
>http://www.routeburn.cyberus.ca
>Thanks,
> Catherine Nielsen

    Hello Catherine,

        Well I took a look at the site, 640x480, IE 4.#, NS 4.# and all is
well. No side scroll or even close on this end. All loaded fine, all looked
fine. Navigation was easy, eye candy good. If I where to say anything about
it or give any what if's it would be on the home page. What if you did a
rollover on the buttons to say pop them out a bit or color change? Other
than that personal thoughts are leave it alone, looks good..

DragonWorks
http://www.dwid.com/
Ben McCune
DragonMaster(at)dwid.com
"Atop the Wings of Gold, Mighty and Bold, Rides the DragonMaster, Warrior of
Old".