RE: Critique, Please

by "Nelson E. Timken, Esq." <netimken(at)erols.com>

 Date:  Wed, 30 Dec 1998 19:41:58 -0500
 To:  "Franz Maruna" <lists(at)e-trance.com>,
<killian(at)ilikethis.cz>,
"Starr Wolf" <starrwolf(at)texoma.net>
 Cc:  "HWG Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Franz, I applaud your efforts to make this into a constructive thread.
Towards that end, our web needs a lot of work. Can you point me in the right
direction in terms of some standard commercial web sites which are well
designed and simple for a beginner like me to do in FrontPage 98? Articles
or online tutorials you feel are valid would be most appreciated as well.

Nelson
Nelson E. Timken, Esq.
J.N. Capital, Inc.
http://www.jncapital.com