RE: another generation of playstation

by "Robert Couture" <rob(at)web-artist.com>

 Date:  Wed, 3 Feb 1999 03:03:12 -0500
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello, Killian!

|> i am looking for feedback on the last phase of our playstation project.
|> be as ruthless as possible as i am not shopping for any unwarranted
|> sugarcoating.  this site is critical to our portfolio so let me have it
|> (except the proverbial 640x480 deal).  the site is now located at
|> http://www.score.cz/psmag.

I got as far as clicking on start and loading the first page.  The server
must be bogged down or something because it took forever to load (it was
2:26 am EST in Ontario Canada - so I don't understand why it was so slow.)

I don't like the window pop-up of the main page.  I like to see the status
of the page.  Status Bar, navigation bar ... it's just the way I am ... I am
used to going to the navigation bar to quickly go back a page.  Perhaps that
is just personal preference.

I'll try again at a different time and see if the server responds better.

Robert Couture
"The Web Artist"
http://www.web-artist.com
mailto:rob(at)web-artist.com