RE: Navigation question/graphics

by "Russell Glissmann" <rglissma(at)canicom.com>

 Date:  Fri, 11 Jun 1999 08:10:21 -0600
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Sandy;
IE 4.01 SP2, 1024 x 768 zillions of colors, T1.
Not a bad looking site, but got a real surprise looking at the rear end of a
llama right off the bat!  The navigation while not bad, I agree kind of
disorganized, just too many links in all of the different sections.  I'm
also not fond of the changing colors, really distracting.  I do like the
colors, good choice for the idea of a farm/ranch. Not sure about the music
either, being at the bottom of the page does not give people much choice
whether they want to hear it or not.
The photos are nice, they load quickly and do add a lot to the site, keep
them!  I do like the additional borders / frames around them.

Russ