Re: Site Review Please

by "Donna Yager" <prpub1(at)dreamscape.com>

 Date:  Thu, 4 Nov 1999 15:45:20 -0500
 To:  "mc" <djmegan(at)prodigy.net>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I accessed the "cover" page with the photo on it and it took a long time for
the sound file to load and start playing.  Anything you can do to speed that
up?

After it all loaded, (btw, I wouldn't use the flashing words Welcome to.....
I would create some sort of graphic that includes those words) I clicked on
the arrow to go into the site and my system crashed.

So, sorry I can't provide more info, but you may want to check other
feedback for the same problem.

using IE 4.72, 800x600, 33.6 modem.
Nice pix of Art though.