RE: New mineral and gemstone site

by "Marion Podolski" <marion(at)podolski.com>

 Date:  Mon, 26 Apr 1999 17:35:45 -0700
 To:  "Hershel Friedman" <hershel(at)minerals.net>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hershel,

Nice site, very interesting. I like the design and layout of both the home
page and the next level down. Both layouts are nice, clear, well organized
and very pleasant to look at. I did wonder why there was no continuity of
color or look and feel between the top page and the lower ones, though. It
almost looks like I'd arrived on a different site. Especially when I get to
the glossary and the very low levels, the background changes, and everything
looks very different. (Personally I much preferred the white background of
the main pages.) Also, the frame borders on the glossary page give a rather
heavy appearance, although it all seems to work fine.

The photos and other images look great, and I had no problem with speed.

Good job!

Marion

MSIE 4.01, NN 4.5, Opera 3.51 28k modem, 24 bit Color, 1280x1024

Marion Podolski

Podolski Consulting: Business Analysis and Web Design
Visit us at http://www.podolski.com