Re: Need critique/help

by "Stephan M. Ott" <s.m.o(at)>

 Date:  Fri, 7 Aug 1998 11:21:03 +0200
 To:  "mike jackson" <mjackson(at)>
 Cc:  "HWG Critique- List" <hwg-critique(at)>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi mike.
Checked your site with

64kb/s (DE-ISDN)
1024x768 @ 24bit
P233 MMX 64MB

Hmm, as I have no idea what exact you are going to sell I got no results out
of the database (or is it still empty ?).
So I tried the help-button and WHAM... IE crashed together with parts of my
Advice: Not every surfer knows what exactly you try to sell, so why don't
you make a list for the card-types you offer ?
And, please, delete parts that don't run clearly before asking for
site-reviews. I don't like it to restart my system after every site-check
Ok, you told that your system crashed, but IMHO this problem is nothing for
HWG-critique. Maybe servers list or something.
Can't say anymore, as I didn't try to visit it twice.

Stephan M. Ott

Webpace-Providing / Webdesign