RE: site critique

by "Atticus Longwalker" <lngwlkr(at)netnitco.net>

 Date:  Wed, 25 Nov 1998 00:00:33 -0600
 To:  "HWG_Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"James Huang" <James(at)Phantomwebdesign.Com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
James,

  I am having to really ntpick to find anything wrong with your site.  I
love the main page.  One thing, What do people with Java script disabled
see?

Only one other thing I found wrong.  In the Nav frame, your alt text for
making a donation, you left off the "d" in donation.

Very easy to navigate, awesome load times.  Clean look.

Great site.

Atticus Longwalker
P.S. Where did you get the script from?  Please reply private.