RE: Commercial site critique please

by "Marion Podolski" <marion(at)podolski.com>

 Date:  Mon, 18 Oct 1999 14:49:04 -0700
 To:  "Deborah" <deborah(at)t-one.net>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
http://www.wscs.com

Hi Deborah,

I took a look at your redesigned website, and I liked it. Not sure what the
original was like, of course! It loaded pretty fast, even for my slow modem,
and rollover effects worked nicely. Navigation is easy, graphics good,
although the header doesn't exactly say "banking services" to me. The only
thing that I thought you may not have intended is the way the text goes on
below the red lines when I use my usual setting of medium sized fonts. It's
not a bad problem, I just don't think you intended it that way!

Oh, and your company name is not available to me if I turn the images off.
Some alt text would fix that.

Hope that helps

Marion

MSIE 4.01, NN 4.51, Opera 3.51 28k modem, 24 bit Color, 1280x1024 with Large
Fonts