Re: Critique

by "Nancy Whittley" <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>

 Date:  Mon, 20 Mar 2000 11:36:13 -0500
 To:  <mailroom(at)geenorm.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
My Opinion:
Well the very first thing I see is a frame on the left with a flashing
image.
That is very irritating, maybe have it loop once and stay on your logo.
But the repeat is just annoying. Second thing is the what I call MIDDLE
frame.  It is very tiny, all  of your information is crammed into this
little
box.  Then there is 1/3 of the screen on the right totally blank!
Now what is the purpose of that completely blank section of space besides
just a waste.  I am not a fan of frames, but if done right frames can look
quite nice.  This is just a waste to me to see 1/3 of the screen blank while
trying to read your content in a tiny middle frame. And that frame scrolled
to right to boot!  Even your buttons up top are sort of cut off by the frame
edge.
One last comment, what does the frame on the left have to do with the center
frame.  You get there and it looks like a site selling art, only when I
clicked
on the buttons on the top did I see your webdesign pages.  I almost
got the impression I was in the wrong site!

800 x 600
Win 98
17" Monitor

Nancy