Re: please review - http://www.domspizza.com/

by "Dusty" <designsbydusty(at)tiadon.com>

 Date:  Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:43:52 -0600
 To:  "Craig Harding" <info(at)guidenet.net>,
"Critique List" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello.....

A fun little site. I think, for the audience it is probably targeted for, it
accomplishes what I believe you want it to accomplish. A couple of
comments......the music is cute, but I agree with others that you should
have a way to turn it off after a bit. On a 56K modem, running at 44K on
good days (out in the boonies), it took a while to load. And the first time
I tried to load it, my computer crashed. Windows 98, IE 6 here.

Dusty