Re: Critique of http://www.foreverteddybears.com/

by "Robert Chapman" <galaxy2k(at)gate.net>

 Date:  Sat, 19 Aug 2000 22:40:20 -0400
 To:  "Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"Nancy Whittley" <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Nancy
MSIE 5.0 800X600 win98 connected at 44k
I agree mostly with what Tamara had to say
I feel the opening page is cluttered and too long  "too much scrolling"
The pop up page is very annoying
the theme of the site does not fit the domain name
Good Luck
robert1