Re: www.olive-branch.org/ - Looking for a critique

by "Robert Chapman" <galaxy2k(at)gate.net>

 Date:  Wed, 2 Feb 2000 23:27:18 -0500
 To:  "Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"Toni Mancaruso" <alphabyt(at)earthlink.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Toni
I am not usually this blunt but that site is a mess it's a little bit of
FP98 and FP2000 with at least 3 different themes. I would dump this whole
thing and start out fresh FP2000 is a great program I use it quite a bit
myself and if you must use a theme stick to the same theme throughout the
site. Sorry for being so blunt.
robert1