Re: British Gypsom WEb Site

by "Robert Chapman" <galaxy2k(at)gate.net>

 Date:  Fri, 14 Jul 2000 08:55:55 -0400
 To:  "Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
<admin(at)asp-dev.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi John
MSIE 5.0   800X600   15" monitor    28k   Win98
It looks good except 2 items previously mentioned by Nancy loads reasonably
quick at 28k. Is that split bar at the top intentional? and I see you must
have fixed the drop down
search box when I went back for another look it was working
good luck
robert1