Re: NEW WEBSITE

by "James G. Krutz" <melchzdk(at)anv.net>

 Date:  Thu, 22 Apr 1999 16:53:22 -0700
 To:  "David William McKay" <davmckay(at)execulink.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Neighbor, and Fellow child of Earth:

> David William McKay wrote:
> Please come and critique my website.  WARNING:  this site serves as a
> contact point for a religious organization.  Flaming on theological (or
> anti-theological) foundations will not be appreciated. dwm.
>
> Like duh!  I didn't provide my url.  I'm a newby.  Find it at
> http://www.execulink.com/~davmckay.
>
> Sorry.

That's ok Dave we were all newbies once, anyway, I didn't have much time to
look around so here's the stats on what I used.

"Windows 98, IE5, 1024 screen mode and 28.8 modem"

The over all look was nice, not a lot of fluff and was pleasant to view. I
for one would use BLOCKQUOTE, I dislike the word tight to the sides of my
window. Your navigation was nice, I didn't have time to read much, but your
information looked well presented. I wouldn't change much, except use the
BLOCKQUOTE .

Good work.

SMILE! (Its just a thought?)

>From