Re: A request...

by "Mike Eovino" <meovino(at)erols.com>

 Date:  Mon, 26 Jul 1999 14:12:06 -0400
 To:  "Nick Selby" <nick(at)nickselby.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Box is too wide at 640x480, causes horizontal scroll (looks nice at 1024x768
with only one toolbar in IE)

Most images on front page not links, I'm guessing they're not created yet?

Not a big fan of the frames (printing problems, bookmarking problems, etc.)
I'd suggest navigation at top and bottom.

Navbar cut off by bottom of top frame

About us link opens a new window.  Is this intentional?

I know many think it looks ugly, but consider underlining your hyperlinks,
especially if you are going to use that violet hyperlink color.  It's not
too distinguishable from the black text.

Font size is a bit small for those with old eyes (not a problem for me,
however).

Is there anyway you could do your title with text instead of a graphic?
Subtitle looks a little fuzzy.

Quick loading, simple, elegant design.  You're letting the information do
the talking.  Looks good.

Mike Eovino
Webmaster
Estes Express Lines