RE: Please critique http://www.toddbreer.com

by "Marion Podolski" <marion(at)podolski.com>

 Date:  Fri, 22 Oct 1999 12:00:49 -0700
 To:  "Todd Breer" <todd(at)toddbreer.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
http://www.toddbreer.com

Hi Todd,

I like the look of your web-site, you've definitely achieved a professional
look. The colours work, the layout is clean and the text clear. I liked the
heading banners and the welcome graphic - very nice. However, I found that I
kept waiting for that picture of you to finish loading and go sharp! Which
it never did, of course. For me, that didn't quite convey the visual message
of someone expert in PhotoShop - sorry!

The site looked basically the same in my versions of IE, NN and Opera. No
problems found.

Good luck with the site!

Marion

MSIE 4.01, NN 4.51, Opera 3.51  28k modem, 24 bit Color, 1280x1024 with
Large Fonts