Re: Request for Critique of http://www.wyldeside.com/index2.html

by "janet lynne" <janet.lynne(at)worldnet.att.net>

 Date:  Mon, 3 Apr 2000 13:42:45 -0700
 To:  "SDJThorin" <DONT~~SPAM~~ME(at)geocities.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Stephen,

Just a few comments.  The site works.  The writing is concise and clear.
This really helps.

The option to switch to frames seems overkill - esp since the framed site
has then *three* navigations areas.  While in the framed site, I clicked on
the leopard (I hope that's a leopard) and was taken back to the unframed
site.  The alt tag to this image said "Wylde Side" which didn't really tell
me where it would go.  Then the leopard on the unframed site takes one to
the framed site.  Perhaps I missed something.

The opening page has only two of the four site areas at the top.  Seems all
the rest of the pages have all four.

The link to Human Click on the Site Map page was broken.

Janet
AnnieMation.com