Re: Only one reply? I need critiques

by "John Burroway" <jburr(at)zoomnet.net>

 Date:  Sat, 17 Oct 1998 08:16:05 -0400
 To:  "Nick Finck" <nick(at)whitehorse.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ok...here's the thing. Something is absolutely crippling my Internet
connection. I've upgraded everything but the phone lines, so I'm pretty sure
I know what the culprit is. Even so, I was floored at how fast this site
loaded - almost instantaneously!

Beautiful colors, elegant branding, clean layout. Beautiful site - I've
bookmarked it for later reading.