Re: Warning!

by "Mark Sorensen" <marksor(at)vic.bigpond.net.au>

 Date:  Wed, 7 Apr 1999 18:13:25 +1000
 To:  "Fullers" <fullers(at)quadro.net>,
"Scott Bowling" <scottbff(at)erols.com>,
"HWG - Critique List" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ok, thanks for telling me.

I apologise to "Fullers" ... I thought it was a deliberate personal
attack on me because he didn't like my web site or its content...

And as for it being "against the rules" to post virus alerts, I just
thought I was doing everyone a favour by alerting them to the
fact that someone in the list is sending the Happy99.exe virus,
and they should watch out for it.

No offence/trouble was intended.

Please make sure you use a virus checker though.

Regards,
http://digitalworld.cjb.net