Re: Anyone using AOL out there...

by "Jim Campbell" <tihzta3(at)wizard.net>

 Date:  Thu, 24 Jun 1999 02:23:06 -0400
 To:  <burtthemime(at)geocities.com>,
"hwg-critique" <hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org>

From: Burt Maass <burtthemime(at)geocities.com>
> Hi,
>  I am currently developing a site and I would like to have this sample
page checked
> by someone using AOL before I go any farther with the technique that I'm
using.

> The sample is located at:
>
> http://harmco.hypermart.net/test/top.html
>
> I'm interested in finding out how these graphics work for AOL users, esp.
> those with something before AOL 4.

How far back would you like to go? i dont use aol, but my wife has an
account (she uses 4.0)  and i have all these coasters here, one even has
"aol v1.2" on it .......... no wonder they're 21 bucks a month, gotta make
your current users pay for recruiting more users to make it even harder to
connect to ......... i digress, let me know how far back you want to go and
i'll install it just to check for ya :)

take care,
Jim