Re: Request for Critique of http://www.wyldeside.com/index2.html

by "Nancy Whittley" <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>

 Date:  Mon, 3 Apr 2000 13:49:24 -0400
 To:  "SDJThorin" <DONT~~SPAM~~ME(at)geocities.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ok got to the site, and first link is to the Frames.
Left frame is no scroll and your phone number is cut in half at
the bottom, or I assume that is a phone number... can't see it to
know.

Ok Welcome:
Has your entire portfolio on  this welcome page, but then also have
it again on your portfolio page.

Also clicked on Contact Info and got Document contains no data.

Site Map.  well I can't say you don't have good navigation.. you have three
types of navigation here.

Ok I like the layout, everything was very neat, and put together well
and if I had a question it was easy to find an answer, you pretty much
spell it all out.   You contact page didn't come up for any of the links.
and that left frame has something at the bottom but it was covered and
I couldn't see it..  I think I would leave the clients sites for the
portfolio
page, but that is my opinion.

Other than that the site is pretty clean.

When Viewed On : 4-3-2000
Browser    : Netscape
Version    : 4.6 [en] 128-bit Strong Encryption
Options    : Java=On / JavaScript=On / Cookies=On
Line Speed : ADSL
Platform   : Windows 98
Font-Size  : SMALL
Resolution : 800 x 600