Re: Is this too over the top?

by "Charles Nance" <lionscub(at)elknet.net>

 Date:  Fri, 29 Aug 2003 13:09:10 -0500
 To:  "Carol Parent" <cbwd(at)means.net>,
"HWG Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Carol,

I liked the over all presentation.  I would have to agree with a few
comments.  Move the abulance to the front of the faded fire fighter.  Also
brighten up the flag in the upper left corner.  I would also try to tie the
flag to the portion below the title line.  Brightening it up might do that.
Other suggestions are to have it bleed through in the white area of the
title line, or drop the blue background down below the title line to include
the links. Just need something to pull the two portions together more.

Charlie