Re: http://www.hmex.ao.net/medforms/index.html

by "bmccune" <bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Thu, 7 May 1998 06:51:30 -0500
 To:  "Craig T. Harding" <guide(at)ao.net>,
"Critique List" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Hello fellow members. I've just finished the first page for a what will,
>by the end of the week be a nine page site. This page has no navigation
>yet as there is nothing to navigate to. Please take a look at it and let
>me know your comments.
>
>Craig T. Harding

Hello Craig,

            As always it looks great, I wish you would make a bad one so I
could really get down on it <G>, but when your good your good....

            I had to look Real hard to find just 2 comments and not sure if
it is my end or not. First the Title appears just a little to the left
instead of dead center, woooo, big one here.

            The Picture is good but just a little fuzzy, probably due to
maybe over softening it but not real bad.

            Thats all I found, load time, couldn't time it so fast. Layout
great, wrap great, text great, well just a good job...

            Another Web Dingy to the master..

Ben

IE 4.0, IE 4.1, NS 3.1
233mhz
56k Motorola
72MB
640x480

Dragon Works Web Design
E-Mail: dragonwk(at)ix.netcom.com
Ben McCune
E-Mail: bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com
ICQ - 9916649
WebMaster <---- "A Title used by many practiced by few"
"Atop the Dragon's Wings he rode, Atop those sturdy wings of Old"