Re: Critique of Professional Site

by "Carol Parent" <parent(at)djam.com>

 Date:  Sat, 25 Sep 1999 17:52:27 -0500
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org>,
"Victor Daniel a.k.a the MacNut" <macnut(at)pro-usa.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Victor,

Please remember these are just my observations and opinions.

I have always liked white for backgrounds.  Makes it easier to read and
allows for so much creativity.  I do not know if you realize it but your
images have a diff background color than the background on the blue
left-hand side.  I get around this by always making my gifs transparent.  On
my computer your main Logo seems to be out of focus.  I am not sure if that
is what you wanted.  On my screen (19") your site is over to the left.
Again this may be what you want.  I like the color scheme and the way you
have the layout.

Regards,

Carol Parent
parent(at)djam.com
http://www.cbwdesign.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world."   Albert Einstein