Re: Critique of site

by "Nancy Whittley" <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net>

 Date:  Sat, 11 Dec 1999 11:57:28 -0500
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Just a quick note to all of you who rallied to http://www.brewerdesign.com.
I have taken all your advice in and am working on a solution.  I have
really not been happy with this site.  But when I posted a message
to "a" searchengine forum yesterday and asked what would be causing the site
not to be listed after a year of trying,  the answer I got was  "the design
is BAD".
So I moped around and decided to post here since you guys are always full
of great suggestions.  Now that I have picked my dragging chin up off the
floor
I think I am ready to do this site right!

Oh the "BAD" comment generated over 100 hits for that site yesterday. So
I suppose all those folks wanted to see what "BAD" looked like! :-)

I wanted to thank all of you for your great advice.  I will be back so you
can look again once I have it redone!

Thanks

Nancy