Re: http://www.antwerpinfo.com

by "Alfons van Hoof" <a.vanhoof(at)worldonline.be>

 Date:  Fri, 2 Apr 1999 13:41:46 +0200
 To:  "Ann Seeber" <atseeber(at)warwick.net>,
"Alfons van Hoof" <alfonso(at)cyberservices.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thank you for yoru comments.

I have already changed the two spelling mistakes (but on my system only - I
wait for some more corrections before uploading the whole thing).  Some of
the English pages must work properly.

Alfons van Hoof
Illama Web Productions: http://www.illama.com/design
Our schoolproject in Sri Lanka: http://www.illama.com