Re: Critique Andrea Files

by "Chris Lynch" <clynch(at)wavegate.com>

 Date:  Sat, 27 Mar 1999 17:25:23 -0500
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Your site looks great with I.E. 5.  You really need to take a loot at it in
Netscape Navigator Version 3.04 Gold.

The background is gray.  The tables are aligned to the left and there is
absolutely no color.

I would suggest designing your site for more browsers.  It's important to
test your site in as many different browsers as possible.