Re: Please, critique our site.

by "Donna Yager" <prpub1(at)dreamscape.com>

 Date:  Tue, 7 Dec 1999 12:26:34 -0500
 To:  <tturff(at)iname.com>,
"HWG-Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Didn't check all links but looked at Pastors, then Staff and then Events and
all looked good to me.  I like the way the links appear after opening one of
the main links.  That makes it real easy to know where you are and where you
can go AND where you've been with the main links changing color.

All in all a nice professional looking site.  Letters are large enough to
read, pictures load fairly quickly using a 33.6 modem, 233 mhz, IE 4.72.  No
horiz scrolling necessary at 800x600

VERY good site.  Too bad the church is so far from Syracuse NY, you staff
look very pleasant to talk to!