RE: TE Site Critique Requsted

by <hwg-critique(at)hyperwebdesign.com>

 Date:  Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:23:31 -0500
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Short and sweet this time:

White text on a black background is hard on the eyes.  Even by toning it
down to a light grey helps alot.

At 800x600 all you see is your title images - no way of knowing (other
than the scroll bar) that there is more information (like your site
links)

Your header images are about 50k on average!  This is almost a 25 second
download with a dialup!  And that is the only thing you can see...

http://www.hooloovoo.com/te/biography.html - This page is 80k total!  I
would never put a page online that was over 30k...

The grey drop shadow on you links is a little overwhelming.  Try to tone
that down just a little.

Sincerely,

Scott Piegdon
Hyper Web Design