Re: Personal Site, Mouseover

by "Scapers Limited" <scapers(at)velocity.net>

 Date:  Wed, 29 Jul 1998 22:52:32 -0400
 To:  "Bruce Ferguson" <b.j.ferguson(at)xtra.co.nz>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The mouseovers are cute  . . . they work well and add a nice feature.  The
only thing I don't like about mouseovers (which I have on my site, also) are
that they are taking too long to load on IE4 at 28.8.  The user isn't
getting the full feel of the mouseovers unless they notice that a graphic is
downloading.
Otherwise, good job!
Ross