Re: St. Louis Old & New Website

by "Matthew S. Burton" <msburton(at)usa.net>

 Date:  Wed, 30 Sep 1998 14:28:01 -0500
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Couldn't agree with you more Mary Ann...

Paulette,

Mary Ann is right, the bottom of the index page is a shocker to say the
least. Make a separate links page - it's pretty frightening right
now...other than that the graphics are very nice (though I agree with Mary
about the counter too - a simple text counter would be fine)

Keep up the good work - (BTW: my father's family is from St. Louis and I
gave him the link, he found it to be very helpful...)

Matthew S. Burton