Re: the resolution fact

by "support" <support(at)netwebs.com>

 Date:  Thu, 28 Jan 1999 01:12:12 -0800
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  <owner-hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yes, he can.  The Bastard Boy of Bandwidth can say anything he wishes to
say. He has done so repeatedly.  He may not be qualified to state facts, but
he is definitely qualified to shoot off his mouth. No, he didn't read any
books by Carnegie and he certainly isn't going to win any friends or
positively influence people, at least any normally non-sociopathic people,
but he really doesn't care.  It's been said before, "Opinions are like
butts. Everybody has one".  This boy has many.  Unfortunately, he not only
has very few facts, his common sense is as poor as his opinions.  If you
want the facts, Killian, ask Microsoft, ask Netscape, find out what res the
Pros design in.  Netscape is right here in California and Microsoft is just
up the coast.  They have seminars every so often.  Maybe, if you're as great
as you seem to think you are, they might provide your God-like self with a
ticket for the next one and you can actually get the "facts". Or, maybe not.

As for that common sense I spoke of, only a fool, a child, or a foolish
child would put their picture on their web site and then start pissing
people off.  Bad move.  The world is full of crazies. But, what the heck.
Even Killian said he wasn't perfect.  At least that's what he tells you from
one side of his mouth. On the other side, he states his ego-infested,
sarcastic, self-righteous opinions, condemning most of what he sees while
some fool out there refers to him as "our resident lovable curmudgeon".
(It's odd to hear a male refer to another male as "lovable curmudgeon".
Perhaps it's just a difference in cultures although Unicom actually covers
Kansas and Missouri.)

At any rate, I thought this was supposed to be a helpful group.  I ask for a
critique and some schmuck chastises me for "Branding" because I have this
Org's logo on my site.  Hey Killian, branding works.  If it's good enough
for Fortune 100, it's good enough for me. One of those common sense things
again. Don't worry.  It starts to kick in about the time most of us get out
of grade school.  You'll catch up.

At any rate, I thought this was supposed to be a helpful group.  I ask for a
critique and some schmuck chastises me for "Branding" because I have this
Org's logo on my site.  Hey Killian, branding works.  If it's good enough
for Fortune 100, it's good enough for me. One of those common sense things
again. Don't worry.  It starts to kick in about the time most of us get out
of grade school.  You'll catch up.

As for this group,  I threw away my AOL disc about 45 minutes after entering
several of the chat rooms. I find this group to be much like those chat
rooms.  Mostly smart-ass children still wet behind the ears (although I will
have to admit several of the children make a really nice web site) and the
rest are people like me, just stumbling in here long enough to find out
what's really going on and then getting out before I waste any more time.

And to all a goodnight, hasta-la-bye-bye, via con dios, I'm outta here.

Sincerely (and I mean very sincerely),

Steven Marlow
Netwebs Designs