Re: Please critique

by "Robert Chapman" <galaxy2k(at)gate.net>

 Date:  Fri, 18 Feb 2000 21:30:57 -0500
 To:  "Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"Cath White" <cwhite(at)tinyonline.co.uk>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Cath
I was rushed and I read Craig's critique before going to the site I am not
using a MAC so I cannot give any comments on your questions. But MSIE 5.0
800X600 it looks good except for print on the navagation bar it has a white
image around the letters I  took away the blue fade and looks good with all
white BG
robert1