Dad's page.

by "Mike Taylor" <lonewolf(at)one.net>

 Date:  Tue, 12 Jan 1999 06:27:52 -0500
 To:  <killian(at)ilikethis.cz>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Killian:

Just got back from a trip and saw your post....

---800*600, 24-bit color, IE 5.01 beta---

I liked the feel for this site; however I did notice it was likely designed
on a system using something higher than 800*600 resolution, as there were
pages with text/tables running off the page in the main frame window.

A few other suggestions:  The word "Southern" is partially cut off (at the
last letter) at 800*600.  Also, the numeric listing that's partially opaque
and is over the graphic of the smiling woman needs to be moved over to the
right a little bit, or manipulated in such a way that the numbers don't go
over the woman's teeth.  The numbers almost appear as braces.

Lastly, I think some of the tables, particularly in the job postings
section, would stand out better if they had bgcolor attributes of some kind.

Later,

Mike
http://w3.one.net/~lonewolf/