feedback please - test site update

by "Peter Cutler" <pcs(at)pobox.com>

 Date:  Fri, 26 Feb 1999 09:42:51 -0500
 To:  "hwg-critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"hwg-techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Members,

Posted to both lists as I desire feeback on both the layout, etc and
techniques.

Type of feedback requested

look
navigation
accessibility by various browsers and various screen resolutions

this is a personal site. Essentially an online bookmark/favorites listing.
Site will not validate(don't care for now since it is personal site).

Have not yet duped original in its entirety, but enough is there for decent
test.

Background: some browser redirects in use, version 4 browsers get different
'index' page as well as an additional menu item(dhtml), non-frame browsers
sent to non frame site(hasn't been updated in a while :))))

I have had no problems with IE 4.72.3110.8, NS 4.08, NS 3.07, NS 2.02.

http://www.delvalnet.com/pctest  test site

http://www.delvalnet.com/pchome  original site

Peter