Re: Jewish Community Federation of Greater Rochester

by "Raymond Mosley" <rmosley(at)sprynet.com>

 Date:  Wed, 10 Nov 1999 09:00:51 -0500
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Maybe my eyes are too sensitive, but looking at your client's page - the
choice of colors especially - literally hurt. Yecch. Run! Your design, on
the other hand, was appealing...it made me want to explore it further, and
I'm not even Jewish! The only thing I'd be concerned about is that it looks
like you intend to have a background image that doesn't (or shouldn't)
tile - so you've got the usual screen resolution problems to deal with. Good
luck with your client!

Raymond Mosley
www.calinard.com