Re: What not to do on your homepage!

by "thufir" <thufir(at)vision-palace.com>

 Date:  Sat, 4 Apr 1998 12:42:47 -0600
 To:  "David Wilkerson" <wilkman97(at)email.msn.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
As I've stated in the lists before, this can be a bit annoying in some
places, but there ARE times where this can be a nice feature...for example
on free email sites....click a link within an email message and it opens a
new window so you don't need to go back 40 pages to read the rest of the new
mail....but if you use this be sure it's appropriate for the site content.