RE: How 'bout now?

by "Atticus Longwalker" <lngwlkr(at)netnitco.net>

 Date:  Wed, 10 Jun 1998 02:12:03 -0500
 To:  "'HWG Critique List'" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Jason,
  The page loaded in less than 30 seconds.  I would not be turned off by
this load time (I have a 56k connection).

  I have IE 4 and had no compatibility problems. I like the layout, found
navigation fairly simple also.

The color scheme is nice and as I am reviewing this at 2 am, my eyes
appreciate it also. :-)  One thing, You have an email link that is black on
the green background. If you wanted to keep it black, I would suggest it be
in bold.

Overall good job.

:-)
Bob