Re: The Alien Gallery

by "bmccune" <bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Wed, 24 Jun 1998 06:42:11 -0500
 To:  "Shing Khor" <shing(at)mozcom.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

>Hi,
> I'm still working on improvements for The Poetry Station, but meanwhile, i
>was wondering if you could critique a site I've been working on. It's a
>graphics collection with an alien theme, and all the graphics are original
>works....
>I'd like some input about it's design, graphics, loading times and the
>such. The URL is
>
>http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Glade/9591/alienmain.html
>The Alien Gallery
>  Shing Khor

Hello Shing,

        Have a couple nesting errors in the code as in the closing tag for
font is missing in one line (sorry forgot the line) and a few more but not
many.
        As far as load times was smooth and fairly fast.
        Graphics looked good Design per what you appear to want is good.

Now just a suggestion as I to like the Alien Thing and would keep me longer
if something to this effect was inputted into the site. You have a alien
site, you have got some pretty nice doodles of yours on the pages keeping
with the design/pictures you see most often elsewhere. Now IF you had on the
main page a Article or 2 on the topic of Aliens put with your graphics it
would create a further interest to go 1st read on and then deeper into the
site. As it is now I know its your site, I know you where boredom induced to
draw and I know your different names you are called but I know nothing of
the topic Aliens.

Just a thought....

Ben

IE 4.0, IE 4.1, NS 3.1
233mhz
56k Motorola
72MB
640x480

Dragon Works Web Design
E-Mail: dragonwk(at)ix.netcom.com
Ben McCune
E-Mail: bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com
ICQ - 9916649
WebMaster <---- "A Title used by many practiced by few"
"Atop the Dragon's Wings he rode, Atop those sturdy wings of Old"